Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haul

So I finally am getting around to posting my new goodies!!! These aren't something that I went out and posted on one day I have been collection for about a month now. Hope you all enjoy!!!



Studio Finish Concealer NW25: I really don't know if I am 100% loving this. I don't think its really the right color for me. It does look a tad orangy on the skin but the one lighter than this was too light!!





Genifique: This is lancomes newest skincare product and its amazing!! It's a youth activator and what it does is helps the skin produce more youth proteins in the skin. So the skins tone and texture is more refined, it feels softer and looks more vibrant!


These are Estee Lauders new double wear creme shadows. Which are easily a dupe for Macs cream bases. The colors I bought were Sea mist (top color) and Golden Apricot (bottom color)


Macs Grand Duo Blush in Moon River, Love Rock and Grand Duo! I love these they just give the perfect hint of color.





Mac eyeshadows in Vellum and Dear Cupcake






Mac's Melon Pigment which is a gorgeous pinky golden color









Mac Paint Pot in Fresco Rose








Mac 109 and 188 brush







Mac Red velvet shadstick: originally I wasn't going to buy this but when i was in the Mac store the girl who was helping me was wearing this and it looked good so i bought it









Mac lipstick in Speed Dial (cremesheen) and Lollipop Loving (glaze)






Mac lipglass in Cultured





Lancome eyeshadow Duo in Velvet Corail






Lancome eyeshadow Quad in Innocence Couture





Lancome color design lipstick in Pale Lip: this is one of my fav lipsticks by lancome it is the perfect nude lip color for me


































































































































































4 comments:

Holly said...

wow what a haul!great stuff!love the estee lauder paintpots!xx

Unknown said...

OMG!!!
Great HAUL!!!
Lovely things you have there.
Lots of pretty looks, and amazing colours for summer. xoxo

Carlinn said...

Nice! The dear cupcake and red velvet shadestick are soooo on my list!

Whitney & the full effect said...

hey hun i'm right between an nw20 and nw25- when i mix them it's the perfect shade- maybe you are too! :)

oh and if you don't like the studio finish concealer (but you like the heavier coverage) try the new studio sculpt in nw20- it's amazing!