Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lancome La Laque Fever

I have been really bad the last few weeks at not updating my blog; but work has been busy and when I get home I just don't really feel like doing much of anything. I haven't even really been on my computer much. But work has slowed down now so hopefully I will be better about updating.



Anyways this is one of Lancome's newest items. It is a lipstick gloss. It gives you the long wear of a lipstick ( up to 6 hours) and the glossyness of a gloss. It comes in 3 different formulas. The color I got is called 'Electric Pink'. It is a fuchsia color with pink sparkle. The swatches don't do it justice. These are great. They all give amazing color and look great on. It was hard to choose just one. I had to limit myself cuz I really don't need any more gloss, but I think this shade may be limited. It is one of the colors in the spring collection. These are going to be permanent but a few select colors will be limited. I hate when they do that and you find a color you love.
Here's some pictures of it.









1 comment:

mizzworthy said...

Wow, the swatch looks amazing! So bright xxx