Friday, January 9, 2009

My Skincare Routine!!

So I thought I would do a post on my daily skin care routine. I must say I do use mostly Lancome skincare products. I have been using their stuff since I was 16 and it is what works best for me and my skin. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.


#1 Mousse Radiance: This is what I use as my cleanser. I love that it foams up and turns creamy. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.






#2 Tonique Radiance: This helps to exfoliate the skin and sweep away any dead skin cells and any impurities on the skin.








#3 Primordiale Skin Recharge: This is my antioxidant serum. It helps with the first signs of aging leaving the skin feeling smoother and looking more radiant.






#4 Clinique's All About Eyes: This is one of the few things that I use from Clinique. It helps with puffiness and dark circles as well as it moisturises.





#5 Primordiale Day and Night: Helps to protect the skin against the first signs of again. Has an spf 15; leaves skin feeling smoother and looking radiant.














No comments: