Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Favorites

So I have decided to do a list of my favorite makeup/hair products that I am loving that particular month. I will post my list at the end of each month. I thought it would be fun to do!

  • Bath and Body Works Cocunut Lime Verbana hand lotion
  • Blonde and Redhead MSF (I can't choose just one)
  • Femmi-Fi eyeshadow
  • Fifth Avenue Frosting Lancome Juicy Tube
  • Magnifique Perfume (Lancome)
  • OPI nailpolish: Lincoln Park After Dark
  • Potion #9 by Sebastian (hair product)
  • La Base Pro (Lancome's face primer)
  • Angel Lipstick (Mac)

These are the things I find I use mostly everyday right now!! If you have any questions about any of them feel free to post in the comments!!

1 comment:

mk said...

Hey, where abouts in Canada are you? :)